It's All You.
See how you can get the maximum value from all your Fidelity benefits.
Make your benefits elections during
Annual Enrollment, October 1 through 22.
What's New for 2015
See below for a summary, then choose your location above for more details.
- New coverage category if you enroll yourself and your child(ren) with no other adults:
- Individual + Child(ren)
- Individual + Spouse/ Domestic Partner
- Individual + Family
- During Annual Enrollment, you will automatically be mapped to a coverage category on NetBenefits® based on who you currently cover for medical and dental.
- CVS/caremark will replace Express Scripts as our prescription drug administrator
- Most of your current prescriptions and refills will automatically transfer from Express Scripts. Certain medications will be covered differently based on CVS/caremark's preferred brand list.
- Plan design changes to the HealthFlex PPO and HMO medical plan options
- - Combined annual out-of-pocket maximum for medical and prescription costs
- - New annual out-of-pocket maximum dollar amount (HealthFlex PPO Only)
- - New inpatient hospital copay (HMOs
- Applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy will now be covered under all medical plan options Coverage is subject to the pre-certification process.
- Increased contribution limits for Health Savings Accounts in 2015
- Prudential will replace Minnesota Life as our life insurance provider
- You will automatically be enrolled at the same employee supplemental life election that you have now.
- Dependent life insurance coverage requires an election on NetBenefits®
- Current Fidelity provided spouse/child coverage will expire on December 31.
- Opportunity to increase life insurance without proof of good health
- Must enroll by October 22.