(1) Intended Purpose of the Site: The information on the FMR Benefits Website (the “Site”) contains information about FMR LLC’s and its affiliates’ (the “Company”) U.S. benefit plans and programs and is intended for active, regular, U.S. based employees of the Company and its participating affiliates, including Fidelity – Albuquerque, and their eligible dependents. Nothing on the Site is intended to be specific advice to you or anyone else on any particular matter, including, but not limited to, investment, tax, legal, retirement planning, estate planning, insurance, financial, health, or similar topics. The Site should not be used or relied upon by you as a substitute for your independent research or for professional advice regarding your own specific situation.
(2) Right to Use the Site: The Site is intended only for your personal non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or otherwise extract any source code, algorithms, methods, or techniques embodied in the Site. The Site is provided on an “as is,” “as available,” and “with all faults” basis, without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular use or purpose, title, or non-infringement. In no event shall either the Company or any of its licensors be liable for any consequential, special, or indirect damages that result from use of or loss of use of the Site. The rights, exclusions, warranty disclaimers and limitations of liability under these Terms operate to the benefit of the Company's subcontractors, licensors, and vendors to the same extent that such provisions operate to the benefit of the Company.
(3) Benefits: Although the Site contains information about the employee benefit plans and programs sponsored or made available by the Company, it is not intended to provide every detail. For each benefit plan, the applicable plan document and/or insurance contract is the official plan text and governs the operation of the plan. The benefit plan and program descriptions used on the Site are not intended to create, nor are they to be construed to create, a contract between the Company and any of its employees or former employees. More information can be found in the Summary Plan Description and more complete details will be included in the plan documents of the various plans and/or programs. In all cases, your benefits at the Company are subject to the terms and conditions of these various documents. In the event that the content on the Site conflicts with or is inconsistent with the Summary Plan Description (SPD), plan document or insurance contract, the plan or insurance contract, if any, will govern first and then the SPD. Employees’ enrollment in the Company’s benefit plans and/or programs is subject to all limitations of the plans, including any pre-existing condition exclusions, waiting periods, at-work requirements, and hourly eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to amend, modify, suspend or terminate one or more of the Company’s benefits, plans or programs, in whole or in part, including plan design, costs and contributions rates, at any time for any reason, including compliance with applicable laws or regulations, without prior notice.
(4) External (non-Fidelity) Internet Sites: External (non-Fidelity) internet sites and mobile applications listed on or accessed through the Site are not under the control of the Company. Accordingly, the Company makes no representation to you concerning the content of those sites and mobile applications, nor does the fact that the Company has made available a link to or means of accessing an external (non-Fidelity) internet site serve as an endorsement by the Company of any of the content of any such site or mobile application. The Company provides such links and mobile application listings as a convenience to you; the Company has not necessarily evaluated the content found on these sites or within the mobile applications, and therefore cannot make any representations regarding the quality or suitability of any information found there. Finally, keep in mind that the content of the sites is protected by copyright laws and that it is illegal to copy, distribute, or post content from those non-Fidelity sites without first obtaining permission of the owner.
5) Employee Accounts: With regard to investments in mutual funds, please carefully consider the funds’ investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses before investing. For this and other information, call or write to Fidelity or visit Fidelity.com for a free prospectus. Read it carefully before investing or sending money. An investment in a money market fund is not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation or any other government agency. Although the fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in the fund. Retail brokerage products and services are offered by Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC, member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917. Investment and workplace savings plan products and services offered directly to investors and plan sponsors are provided by Fidelity Brokerage Services, LLC, member NYSE, SIPC, 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917.
The services and products described on the Site are intended to be made available only to persons in the United States, and the information on this Site is only for such persons. Nothing on this Site shall be considered a solicitation to buy or an offer to sell a security to any person in any jurisdiction where such offer, solicitation, purchase or sale would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction. Persons outside of the United States may contact us for more information about the products and services available to them by going to our overseas investors area.
(6) Copyright Policy: The contents of this Site are protected by applicable copyright laws. No permission is granted to copy, distribute, modify, post, or frame any text, graphics, video, audio, software code, or user interface designs or logos.
(7) Glossary: The terms in the Glossary are used throughout this Site and are defined to provide you with additional information to help you understand your benefits. The definitions are a summary only, and are not intended to replace or modify the definitions contained in Benefits at Fidelity: Your Summary Plan Description. For more information, consult the Summary Plan Description.
© Copyright 2016 FMR LLC
All rights reserved.